What does PrimeSouth do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal Law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal Law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number
- Account balances and payment history
- Credit history and credit scores
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons PrimeSouth Bank chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we share your personal information:
- For our everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus. You can not limit this type of sharing.
- For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you. You can not limit this type of sharing.
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences. You can not limit this type of sharing.
Other Reasons we can share your personal information, but choose not to at this time:
- For joint marketing with our other financial companies.
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness.
- For our affiliates to market to you.
- For our nonaffiliates to market to you.
Who we are:
Who is providing this notice?
What we do:
How does PrimeSouth Bank protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does PrimeSouth Bank collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others such as credit bureaus.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your credit worthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Jones Bancshares, L.P.
- PrimeSouth Bancshares
- PrimeSouth Mortgage
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- PrimeSouth Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- PrimeSouth Bank does not jointly market
Call (912) 283-6685