The University of Georgia Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is a Public Service Outreach unit of The University of Georgia. The University of Georgia SBDC provides confidential, no-cost, business consulting services to Georgia business owners and entrepreneurs. Our services save commercial finance professionals time and effort.
The UGA SBDC in Brunswick covers the 12 county area of Appling, Bacon, Brantley, Camden, Charlton, Glynn, Jeff Davis, Long, McIntosh, Pierce, Ware, and Wayne. Take advantage of their wide range of high level services.
For Borrowers Seeking Loans
- Financial benchmark analysis
- Understanding credit requirements and lending expectations
- Access to market research resources
- Break-even and financial feasibility analysis
- Business plan assistance
- Income and cash flow projection assistance
- Loan proposal assistance
- Research on local, state, and federal regulatory requirements
Additional Services for Business Owners
- Marketing analysis and planning
- Cash flow analysis and ratio comparison
- QuickBooks assistance
- Strategic planning
- Digital and social media marketing
- Record keeping systems and data management assistance
- Human resource planning
Learn more about SBDC's services and meet their consultants.