Rest easy — dream big. Access FDIC coverage on multi-million-dollar balances while earning an attractive return.
- Rest assured knowing that your funds are eligible for multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance
- Earn interest and secure funds placed into demand deposit accounts, money market deposit accounts, or both
- Work directly with just PrimeSouth Bank, and say goodbye to managing multiple bank relationships
- Increased convenience; view account information anytime with an exclusive online tool
- We are part of the CDARS network, offering a safe cash solution with access to FDIC insurance on large deposits
- Earn returns that often compare favorably to Treasuries
- Funds placed in certificates of deposit at CDARS Network institutions
- Increased convenience; everything is managed by PrimeSouth Bank:
- One interest rate per maturity
- One regular statement
- One year-end tax form
- Flexible maturity periods available
Placement of funds through the ICS or CDARS service is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures in the service agreements, including the Deposit Placement Agreement (“DPA”). Limits apply and customer eligibility criteria may apply. In the ICS savings option, program withdrawals are limited to six per month. Although funds are placed at destination banks in amounts that do not exceed the FDIC standard maximum deposit insurance amount (“SMDIA”), a depositor’s balances at the relationship institution that places the funds may exceed the SMDIA (e.g., before ICS or CDARS settlement for a deposit or after ICS or CDARS settlement for a withdrawal) or be ineligible for FDIC insurance (if the relationship institution is not a bank). As stated in the DPA, the depositor is responsible for making any necessary arrangements to protect such balances consistent with applicable law. If the depositor is subject to restrictions on placement of its funds, the depositor is responsible for determining whether its use of ICS or CDARS satisfies those restrictions. ICS, Insured Cash Sweep, Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service and CDARS are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.