While Staying Apart, We All Have a Big Part to Play.
At PrimeSouth, we are here for our customers and our community during this unprecedented time. We value our small businesses and the part they play in our everyday lives. We know the owners. They are our neighbors. They are our friends.
Please join PrimeSouth in helping local businesses affected by the Coronavirus. There are small ways we can all make a big difference, from shopping local online and purchasing gift cards to drive-through and take-out meals from the businesses that have become part of our day to day lives. Working together, we can help our neighbors stay open for business and our community stay secure. Help PrimeSouth ensure the future of local stores, restaurants and businesses, so we can keep our communities great places to live.
A Message from PrimeSouth
COVID-19 Branch Update
Due to concerns and risk of the Coronavirus COVID-19, we are only offering drive-thru services. Mobile, Online Banking and ATMs will continue to be available. Additionally, we are providing access to safe deposit boxes by appointment only.
The safety of our employees and customers are of the utmost importance. As we closely monitor the situation and adhere to recommendations from the CDC, any updates will be issued on our website and Facebook.
Please explore our website to learn about the convenient tools we offer to continue banking during unforeseen circumstances.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate through these uncertain times. For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov.
Small Business Resources
Please see below for information available to assist in alleviating the disruptions evolving from COVID-19.
The Small Business Association’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans are available to small businesses, small agricultural cooperatives, and most private non-profit organizations that have had substantial economic injury related to this pandemic.
Click here for all details: https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources
Facebook is launching a Small Business Grants Program. This social platform is offering $100M in cash grants and ad credits to help during this challenging time. Click here to sign up for updates as more details become available: https://www.facebook.com/business/grants
Support Your Local Businesses
We want to encourage the support of our local businesses. Please visit the links below for updates on services like delivery, curb-side pickup, adjusted hours, and other evolving communications.
Let’s Work Together to Help Keep Your Account(s) Safe
With the uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 Coronavirus impact, we have heard of fraud and scam activity in our area. One scam in particular involves fraudsters using the name of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to con their victims. The perpetrator claims to be a specific FDIC employee and asks for account numbers, Social Security numbers, dates of birth and other details that can be used to commit fraud or sell a person’s identity. They may email, call, text, fax or contact you via social media. The FDIC urges people not to be fooled.
Other confirmed incidents include:
- Emails regarding mail service and pharmacy orders. In this situation, the email urges you to click on a link. If this happens, call the business directly before you click.
- "Fake bank alerts" sent to customers claiming that their account is suspended due to COVID-related shutdowns or alerting customers of service changes. These “alerts” include a website link, set up by the scammer, that asks customers to enter their bank credentials.
- The “grandparent scam.” Targets will get a call or email from someone claiming to be a friend or relative stating that they’re stuck in a foreign country and need funds wired immediately to their bank account.
- "Fake charity donations." Not only can these scams take money, but also checking account, credit card, and other financial information for later misuse.
One of the most important things you can do to protect yourself from becoming a victim of fraud is to never give out your personal information to anyone if you are unsure. If we contact you, we'll always use your name or account number - we wouldn't ask for your account information, Social Security number, debit card PIN or password. If you mistakenly give out your personal information, please notify the bank immediately so that we can do our best to help keep you and your money safe.
- Use a Different UserName and Password for Your Bank Account
- In case one of your other online accounts is breached, you wouldn’t want it to have the same username and password as your bank account. Review your PrimeSouth username and password to make sure they’re unique.
- Make Sure Your Contact Information Is Up To Date:
- Having your up-to-date info, like your mobile phone number and a valid email address, ensures we can contact you quickly if we notice suspicious activity. This is a powerful way to fight fraud. Just sign into your online account to verify your current information.
Digital Banking Tips
We understand that access to your account(s) is important and we will continue to provide high-quality customer service. As an alternative to visiting a branch, our ATMs, online banking, and mobile services are conveniently available. If you have not yet enrolled, the process only takes a few minutes. Click to begin.
You will have access to:
Personal Online Banking
- See transactions and balances, access e-Statements, and other important information
- Transfer Funds
- Online Secure Bill Payment
Personal Mobile Banking
- All the same functions as Online Banking with the benefit of Mobile Deposit
- Send and receive money from virtually anyone you know and trust with Zelle
Commercial Online Banking
- Detailed account activity and history
- Export transaction data to financial software
- Save time and money with Online Bill Payment
- Treasury Management Solutions including e-Wire, Remote Deposit Capture, and ACH Origination
Commercial Mobile Banking
- View balances and transactions, transfer funds, pay bills, and deposit checks
- Download Our App