Earn everyday points
Swipe, select and sign
New Advantage Points Terms
Use your rewards card for all your everyday purchases. From groceries to fuel to utility bills, your everyday purchases will really pay off. After swiping your card, simply select the “credit” option and sign to earn the most points. Points are also rewarded for PIN based debit purchases.
- $2 spent in signature transactions = 1 point
- $4 spent in PIN transactions = 1 point
Don’t have a PrimeSouth Bank debit card? Get one now!
Earn bonus points
- 5x points at our Perks Points Mall
Shop our online network of over 500 top national and regional merchants and be rewarded even more when you use your rewards card
- 3x points at our More Points superstore
Shop merchandise and gift cards with your rewards card and earn triple points.
Log into the Advantage Points rewards site and click on “Perks” from the top menu bar to use these perks!
Hundreds of rewards
You can redeem your points for hundreds of rewards including gift cards, merchandise, travel, experiences, green products and charitable donations.
Click or call to redeem
- Advantage Points rewards site click here
- 800.999.8048, 24/7
— Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) sold by Consumer Benefit Services, Inc., an authorized reseller of Amazon.com Gift Cards. Amazon, Amazon.com, the Amazon.com logo, and the Amazon Gift Cards logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or its affiliated website Endless.com. GCs cannot be redeemed for purchases of gift cards. Except as required by law, GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash, or applied to any other account. See www.amazon.com/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued and ©2012 by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation.
– Apple and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple is not a participant or sponsor of this promotion.
– Starbucks, the Starbucks logo and the Starbucks Card design are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Starbucks U.S. Brands, LLC. Starbucks is not a participating partner in or sponsor of this offer.